Saturday, July 11, 2009

Learning more than I wanted to know

I feel like I have been plucked from my own safe world of balloons and online chats and dumped haphazard into an alien world of SEO, RSS, CPSIA, Googles, Twitters, Facebooks, and Blogs. I spend all my spare time reading and it seems the more I read, the less I understand about any of it. lol All I really want to do is twist balloons and design and sell my jewelry but with all this reading (and the resulting headaches) my creativity is running at an all time low.

Then to top it off, I've been fighting with a sterling silver bezel setting for the last 2 days and the dang bezel setting is winning! arg!

On a happier note, I found this darling beaded pin today at DorriesBeadStuffs The workmanship is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Bonnie for acknowledging my site. I love your balloon work and your jewelry. I also have been in the process of learning all this computer and internet language and it makes me nuts. You helped me out quite a bit. You are a wonderful person and I wish you only the best.
    Dorrie

    ReplyDelete